- Alan Vega Live at the Roundhouse Freedom Studio 16.6.07.
- Iggy & The Stooges and Suicide Live at Hammersmith Apollo 2.5.10.
- Lou Reed’s Metal Machine Music Trio live at The Royal Festival Hall 19.4.10.
- The Velvet Underground Under Review DVD
- James Chance Et Les Contorsions Live at the Barfly Camden 1.5.07.
simonovitch on The Velvet Underground Under R… Mrs. Nemo on The Velvet Underground Under R… Slyvia Biedrzycki on In Memory of Phil Phillips… Haley Machey on Stories from the Kadishim Adolph Lara on Stories From The Kadishim
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Cornwall completed Mon, May 16,2011 We were meant to give the car back on the Sunday Morning but having been told that the office is shut on Sundays and to just pop the keys through the letter box we took … Continue reading
I managed to forget to add that inbetween the Dolphin and the hotel we stopped into the Turks Head Penzances oldest pub where we managed to sit at the table that soon got invaded by the Friday night club keen … Continue reading
Cornwall We evacuated from London in time to miss the royal wedding only to be greeted at our arrival at the Long Ship hotel in Penzance with a life size cut out of the “happy” couple and ads … Continue reading